The Tranzite Roadster AWD is the ultimate AT Urban board for high performance riders. Thrilling acceleration, power and torque. Ultra smooth and quiet, offering a wide range of wheel options.
We are very proud to bring this board to the market. This board is special and unique, built with premium components and tested thoroughly under real world riding conditions.
Australian Made. When you buy a Tranzite Roadster, you are supporting Australian businesses and local suppliers. All components are either built in Australia, sourced locally and/or modified in Australia. Battery packs are custom built by the best Australian battery builders.
High level overview and specs:
- Motors:This board has 4 direct drive motors (each motor has 1600W, 64 KV)
- Battery: High quality battery Molicel 21700 cells (P42A), battery packs are built in Australia by the best AU battery builders. We will offer 2 options:
12s4p (16.8Ah, 725Wh)
12s6p (24Ah, 1090Wh)
plus range extender boxes 12s4p will be available on pre-order.
If you are thinking of running mostly AT wheels, then the 12s6p is highly recommended.
- Expected Range:
* Real life range, standard ride, 85kg rider
**Range extender Top Box 12s4p can be ordered separately
- Top Speed: 50-55km/h+ depending on wheel setup
- Wheels: Fits AT 150mm and AT 200mm (all terrain air wheels), in addition to the traditional 120mm clouds, 115mm rubber and most compatible ABEC and Kegel wheels.
Based on our riding tests, on a scale of 1-5 (being 1 worst and 5 best) these were our indicative findings when using different wheels setup:
We found that the AT 150 seems to be the best overall fit for this board, offering a good balance between torque, range, speed and riding comfort. If increased torque is needed then the 115 rubber will provide faster acceleration, the 200 AT more comfy ride (at expense of less torque), or clouds for long range.
Don't be mistaken, any of these wheel options offer a super powerful and thrilling ride!
- ESC & Remote: Two double FSESC (based on Vesc), Flipsky 4.20+ / custom parameters for Tranzite and VX2 screen remote.
- Deck: Bamboo / Maple (mid to mid/stiff flex). Deck. Dimensions: Length 98.7cm x 23.7cm (max width / foot area) x 21.6cm (centre).
We are also releasing a limited edition Carbon Fusion, pls go to Accessories section and check out the colours available.
- Accessories: All boards will come standard with Dope Grip, Carbon Antisink Plates and Motor Covers.
If you want more information or have any questions about this board please get in touch, through our chat or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org