Fits Tranzite Direct Drive, GT Black and most longboards on the market.
High power lighting system with custom made 3D printed mounts specially designed for Tranzite Skateboards Longboards (Direct Drive, GT Black, etc).
You can run single or double mounts depending on your lighting requirement, and it mounts on the front or back with extra strong double tape (provided).
The Torch we chose is aircraft-grade aluminium, can withstand the toughest crashes, uses a single 18650 battery and has a magnetic end cap with light power adjustability.
- OTF lumen output at start-up: 4200 lumens
- CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
- Anti-reflective coated glass lens
- Unihead construction
- High lumen output and low moon output
- Ramping interface
- Electronic soft-touch switch
- Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
- Temperature step-down
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
- Dimensions: 95mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 80mm(length 18500), 65mm(length 18350)
When ordering tell us which mount colour you need. Please allow up to 48hrs in case we need to 3D print a colour that is not in stock.
Available colours are: Black, Grey, White, Transparent, Gold, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Emerald, Teal, Blue, Violet, Purple, Pink, Coral.
- Factory Reset: Unscrew battery > Hold Button down > Screw battery in > Hold for 3 Seconds
- Turbo Mode: ON > Click 2 times > Mode changes: Turbo Mode, Normal
- Muggle Light Mode (Traditional Flash Light): OFF > Click 6 times > Mode Changes
- Step/Smooth Change: ON > Click 3 times > Mode changes: Smooth, Stepped
- Strobes: OFF > Click 3 times and hold for 3 seconds > 2 click to change between strobe modes: Candle, Bike Flasher, Party Strobe, Tactical Strobe, Storm
- Change AUX Light Colour: OFF > Click 7 times and hold until desired colour: Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Violet, White, Rainbow, Volts
- Change AUX Light Mode: OFF > Click 7 times > Repeat until desired mode: Off, Low, High, Blinking
Momentary Mode (Good for Morse Code): OFF > Click 5 times > Changes mode
** Full operating instructions here: