The Deck Wings Extenders will provide further riding comfort, added stability and deeper carving on those tight turns, thanks to the concave edges.
TranZform your riding experience!
- Designed to fit most electric skateboard decks: Longboard, Mountain Boards, etc
- Easy to install, 6 predrilled holes in each wing for added security
- 1 set = 4 units, to cover front and back of the deck, including screws
- Designed and made in Australia, by Tranzite Skateboards
- Durable material, 3D printed
- For best results install directly on the deck and under the grip tape. See photos below:
- Use all 6 holes and screws for each of the wings, 3 on top and 3 on the side. For the 3 side holes, first try to drill the a small hole on the deck, to guide the screws, this will prevent delimitation on the edge of the deck when installing the side screws
- You may consider using epoxy glue as well to secure the wing further
- Try not to carry the board from the wings
- Double check there won't be "wheel bite" caused by installing the wings too close to the nose or tail area. Test the distance before installing them
After putting on these wing deck extenders on my Transite cross country AWD, I noticed a huge difference in the leverage I now have taking tight corners and when carving. The extra width on the board also gives your feet a better resting place which makes it more comfortable to be able to ride without having your feet tiring before the end of your ride. What a brilliant accessory for the bored, they are so easy to fit and make a more solid and wider stable platform. I love them.
5 out of 5 for me.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive the latest updates and offers